Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Skin 2011: Philosophy's Purity Facial Cleanser


Simplicity is key when after a long day with up to 6 hours of optimal sunlight and you are perpetually in sleep mode as the air turns arctic and the word "snow" is uttered by everyone.
Yes, all I want to do is hibernate, but before I can do so, I must get rid of the daily environmental ruminants that are on my face.
The last thing that you need to worry about is mascara that won't budge when you are trying to get it off or blush and foundation stains on the bathroom sink from a battle lost from a seasonal cleanser.
Luckily for me I have placed some faith in Philosophy's Purity facial cleanser, had I not have tested it in a store, I probably wouldn't have thought it was for me.
It has a list of things that I thought would not pertain to me, such as, its creamy.
What? me? oily skin, needs a cream to get skin clean?
Yes, actually, Its quite effective at helping calm my slick skin and washing off my makeup in under 5 minutes. Nice!

disclaimer: product was purchased by me

No comments: