Sunday, April 3, 2011

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 355

While in LA, I managed to find Maybelline's Fit Me foundation in 355 at a Target. Judging from the ads, my tone is deeper than Jessica White's who sports 355 but the foundation blended pretty well with my Chanel Chestnut, NARS Benares/New Orleans tone. I do have to say that since I have a case of oily skin, I should have mattified before using as I put this on in the evening without washing my face since the morn. Yeah, I was rushing but hey, the color was close to my complexion and it wore for about 4 hours. I cut the time short as I had to wash my face before crash landing and falling asleep. I haven't seen this tone at my local Target or Duane Reade for that matter but I'm sure that it can be found either on-line. Enjoy!

No comments: