Friday, April 1, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bonheur #61


Rouge Coco Shine Bonheur #61 with No flash

Bonheur #61 Rouge Coco Shine with Flash


Finally! I've had time to wear and enjoy Bonheur since I purchased it in Toronto a few weeks ago. I would describe Bonheur as very close in color, about a shade or two deeper than the Imaginare Glossimer but in a stick form. Yes, that describes it!


I love this color and the wear is smooth and moisturizing. I would only advise that if you prep your lips with a balm before hand, the color will be faint. My suggestion would be to either skip prepping your lips as the Rouge Coco Shine formula is very moisturizing or prep at least 30 minutes ahead of time.


I also like the fact that Rouge Coco Shine makes it possible for you to grab and go in your makeup routine. I can say I can confidently put it on without a mirror and know that the color looks well.


Which shade from the range are you looking forward to from Rouge Coco Shine?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks looks great for summer
Cassandra