Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Review: Kimble Haircare Leave-in Conditioner

We are practically at the home stretch with spring and summer is next week. I've spent the last 2 months researching and testing some great hair gems that I'll be sharing here. 
A few months ago, I ran out of my trusty Pantene Relaxed and Natural Leave-in hair spray and I've looked all over for this commodity in NYC. While in Target, I took a chance on Kimberly Kimble's Leave-in Conditioner  as I've heard great things about her products. 
Kimble's Leave-in conditioner is light yet conditions well ( I use it 2-3x a week). The first three ingredients are : Water, Cetyl Alcohol and Cetrimonium Chloride and includes Brazilian Nut, Acai Berry and Shea Butter.
I like to use leave-in conditioners when I'm detangling my hair before blowdrying and have found that it moisturizes so well that I can apply to my wet hair, twist my hair into buns and sleep on it and awaken to frizz and tangle- free curls!

I'm now prepared for Summer Hair Heaven!

No comments: