Sunday, June 5, 2011

What's in your Makeup Bag- June 5th

I don't change my makeup bag often but couldn't pass up this cute red floral kitsch clutch from Forever 21 that was $4.90. 

So, what's in the bag for Sunday, June 5th? Seeing as I am going to see Tony Kushner's Off-Brodway play this afternoon, I'm keeping it minimal. Plus, who wants to hoard a bunch of products in their bag? am I right?.. I only carry about 6 lipglosses on me ( ok, ok  I carry 7).

- Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara- this is my revisited favorite. They used to carry the line at Ulta but now they have the mascara in Urban Outfitters, on my latest visit I got it on sale for a cool $4.99.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Coromandel 72- my new favorite red. The color is a vibrant red blood orange that's flattering and easy to use as a stain with some gloss or applied full and amplified.
- YSL Touche Eclat- when it comes to a highlighter and concealer, this is the one that gets me through when I am in a pinch- mirror or non.

What's in your makeup bag for this week?

No comments: