Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Skin Protection with Sebamed Q10 Protection Cream

So far I've had some success with Sebamed products ever since being introduced to them last year. A few months ago, I tried the Sebamed Age Defense Q10 Protection Cream, which is an anti-aging creame, in an unconventional yet effective way. Seeing as I'm not a candidate for wrinkles on my face just yet, I used the cream on my winter hands and feet pre-gloves and socks. Usually I tend to shed skin and experience dryness due to the winter weather sucking out most of the moisture in the air but the Q10 cream retains the moisture and smoothes both my hands and feet.
For all of you that would like to experience Sebamed, it will be available in CVS Stores and at CVS.com and Walgreens.com starting January 13th!

No comments: