Friday, March 13, 2009

Barney's Warehouse Wrap-up



Yes, I'm tres late on this- but whenever I look at my Miu Miu Calzature Donna Paillettes, I'm in heaven!
These shoes were in Miu Miu's Fall 2008 collection and one of my finds at the Barney's Warehouse sale that just wrapped about 2 weeks ago. This was my first experience at BWHS and it was eventful to say the least.
I've had my eyes on these shoes during the sale and decided to get them at %50 off the sale price! It was a great deal at less than $200. My justification for the purchase? A staple item to dress up my laid-back weekend wardrode and after work attire.
Some tips for sales like this? Be prepared to wait!
The line to get in : 8 minutes 
The line to check out: 30 minutes
Dealing with crowds and clothing:
*Don't get discouraged if you can't find your size- they are probably hidden in other sections where other shopingistas have stashed their finds.
*Also, ask people who are finished with their hauls what sizes they don't want- if you can judge your size versus theirs, you could be in for some treasure if the clothing fits.


2 comments:

♥ ImPøSsìblè GiRl ♥ said...

good chosen of shoes :p

Anonymous said...

lovely miu miu

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com