Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dior Iconic Diva To Go- Sephora Exclusive


How I love thee….
I recently ordered this kit and am in love with it. Dior Iconic was a mascara I was trying to avoid- why? I love my Givenchy mascara and could do without another- or so I thought.
Dior Iconic separates and curls- fine and dandy with me, but this kit has a mini Dior Addict High Shine lipstick in Catwalk Mauve- a sheer plum color that is universally flattering ( I seriously thought I was going to have to either give it away or toss it because my initial thought was “ ugh, this isn’t going to work”).

To be honest and frank- I have been on the fence with Dior Cosmetics. They don’t offer a wide range of foundation tones ( more on that later). And Glitter and Sparkles scare me.
Now after trying the Addict High Shine Lipstick- I love it! Its not as glittery and scary as the tubes suggests and the colors [lipstick] are flattering.

Dior Diva to go is available at Sephora for the price of a Dior Iconic Mascara.

No comments: