Friday, August 14, 2009

Beaute du Jour: Shani!


Bella Shani hails from the Bronx but made it out to SoCal over 3 years ago. She's been a great friend of mine for a while now and can always count on her great advice on everything from styling to crazy-ass roommates, trust me- she has been there. Plus she also LOVES beauty and fashion as much as I do. When I said ,Cole Haan Sample Sale at Gilt- she was on it with some fabulous boots and a handbag. Recently when I went back to Cali to visit and for the Nordstrom Trendshow, she fell in love with NARS Tropic eyeshadow ( she is pictured wearing it) and how it accentuated the eye with a bit of bronze eyeshadow.


Here are her beautypoll results, enjoy!


Mood: Content

Listening to: My co-workers phone conversation – so bad

Gloss or Lipstick du Jour: Gloss - Nars Revolt

Fragrance: Sicily - D&G

Film that defines you today: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Food Craving or current lemming: Pineapple Bellini & Pink Lady Apples!

What do you hope to accomplish today: Fold up & put away my week old laundry


No comments: