Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Loehmann's 75% off Italian Event!


Wall of Marc Jacobs shoes


Balenciaga

YSL Nicole Pump

With news of DSW's huge shipment of Gucci last thursday and the draw of long lines and merch from 5-6 years ago- I wasn't one to brave the event at Union Square.

Yesterday, I received a heads up about the Loehmann's Italian event and had to see their offerings at the Chelsea store. I was mindblown! Why you may ask? parce-que not only did they have ready to wear from Moschino, D&G, Prada and Valentino BUT- they had shoes! I just lost it!

First off, there were Balenciaga Pump's , Miu Miu Capretto Pumps , Halston Boots, YSL Nicole pump's and Givenchy Gladiator sandal booties's at $250 each. A STEAL compared to the current Ebay prices.

Other labels spotted: Marni plastic pumps, Marc Jacobs paillette shoes, Valentino Collection pumps, Dolce and Gambana Knee-high boots.

I went to shoe heaven tonight!

No comments: