Thursday, October 22, 2009

NARS Loves New York Set Photos!






Its been a busy one, but I didn't forget!
Here are the long awaited photos of the NARS Loves New York Set !

Orgasm Blush- no name change for this one

Uptown Girl Eyeshadow Duo- Paris Eyeshadow duo renamed. I'm pleasantly surprised at how versatile this duo is, the metallic light grey is beautiful alone or with its charcoal grey counterpart. I'm finding that this duo is very easy to work into a daytime smoky.

New York Eyeshadow- I usually shy away from eyeshadow bases that stray from the conventional browns and golds- but this is a great plummy brown that complements my eyecolor!


Soho Nailpolish- deep eggplant purple that reminds me of Lincoln Park After Dark ( for you OPI fans) but has slight red metallic flecks in it. Perfect for fall!


No comments: