Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Preview: Ann Taylor Spring Look 2010

Spring 2010
Spring 2010
Ann Taylor Spring 2010- Blouses
Ann Taylor Spring 2010 Floral Ruffles

Beauty Break!
I had the pleasure of attending the Ann Taylor Spring 2010 preview held at Milk Studios and while getting lost on the way was daunting ,( I should have known where I was going- Chelsea Market is across the street!) all was amended when I saw their Spring 2010 looks, I can't wait for their collection! The airy feel of the clothes, silk textures, cool lavender, mint and icy blue tones are reminiscent of the Spring 2010 runway shows but office and travel friendly. Plus, they even made harem pants wearable! I am looking forward to almost everything! light on texture but very structured and will be at wallet friendly prices.

* invitation was from Ann Taylor P.R.

No comments: