Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall 2011 Looks: Louis Vuitton Graphic Cat Eye

photos: Style.com and Topshop.com


After seeing all the beauty trends post Fall 2011 fashion week, I got really excited about a few. Some tips and techniques are fun to wear just about anywhere while others are observed for that special night out with the girls or during a holiday party.
With that, I started my list of the Fall 2011 looks that I liked the most and I could see myself experimenting with.
Exhibit A would be Louis Vuitton's Graphic Cat Eye. With a couple of swipes of a liquid eyeliner, this look can be done in about 5 minutes. Though Anna Sui had a similar Graphic Eye look ( I would consider it a Mod Graphic Eye), the LV eye looks super sexy. I recently tested this look with my Topshop Liner and forgot that I only did one eye and walked out of my apartment to got get lightbulbs from Duane Reade. While I was looking at some nail polish,  I realized that I had only done one eye! So I had to play it off as though I was " Edgy" while buying bulbs.. haha memo to self, next time check the mirror before leaving the apt.

No comments: