Monday, July 27, 2009

LBB Beauty Review:Living Proof No Frizz Styling Treatment


Description: Using new anti-frizz technology to do what silicones can't. Living Proof's No Frizz claims to block humidity, repel dirt and oil until your next wash and to eliminate frizz.

The line was developed by an MIT professor with the help of good ol' physics ( I knew I should have paid attention in that class) and a passion for de-frizzing your tresses.

I tested the Straight Making No Frizz Styling Treatment for thick to coarse hair.

Verdict: So far so good-post conditioning and prior to blow drying I think I applied a bit too much ( half a packet as opposed to 2 quarter sized dollops) which resulted in me not being able to distinguish whether my hair was wet or dry. So I blowdried blind to the texture of my hair and found that my hair was much smoother and it definitely eliminated the frizz though the texture of my hair wasn't as slick or "glassy" as it was with a serum. I will have to see how this is throughout the week and will report results.

The weather is perfect for testing this products- all elements are effect: humidity, thunder, lightening- BRING IT ON!

Grade: 5 out of 5 ( 5 being Excellent) thus far. The look and feel of my hair after blowdrying is astonishing. I didn't even need to flat iron afterward.

I've been contemplating leaving Salon du Lacroix but I might have to continue coming back after this self service.

Price and where to find it: You can find this at Sephora at 2oz. bottle runs $14 and 4 oz. is $24.

No comments: