Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Au Natural: Givenchy Gloss Poetique Natural Color Enhancer Lipgloss


Since when did natural color enhancing lipsticks go from 1980's Dollar store, Paisley encased- blue , yellow and green sticks to 2009, designer and $45?

I'm lost in the 90's ! Actually, I vividly remember Prescriptives having a natural enhancing lipstick that I drove all over looking for, only for my cousin to purchase it for $16 and for it not to "activate" ( oh, technology..). Now Smashbox has the O-Gloss that seems to be a hit with all skintones, as I tested it on my own and was pleased with the results- they took a step forward and introduced O-Bronze. The Verdict- pleasing.

But I really, really would like to try to justify the Givenchy Natural Color Enhancing Gloss that has popped up on the Fall '09 runway ( was Brandi Quinones wearing it?). I guess I won't know until I try. Currently it is exclusive to Sephora but has yet to crop up in stores. More details to follow! But until then, give me my Smashbox O-Gloss, O-Bronze and the Dollar store stuff too.


2 comments:

Ella Gheorghiu said...

Hi!Congrats for you blog!I read most of your posts...i'm interested in this new lip enhancer as well.Did you test it?

Unknown said...

Many THanks!

Yes I bought this, here is the link-http://lacroixthebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/beauty-review-givenchy-gloss-poetique.html