Friday, June 5, 2009

Cult Summer Movies














Ah, the fond memories of Staff Development days that allowed us to leave at 11:30am. A quick run to the Country store for some mint chocolate chip cookies and some snacks from Vons and we were across the street at Erin's watching "our " movies.
What movies? the one's that signified girl-dom to us, our rebellious streaks of... watching our cult movies!

The Craft- reminds me of Teen Angst, a post return to OZ Faruza Baulk, a pre- Half Baked Rachel True and a truely bitchy Christina Taylor.  We like to believe we were this truly out-casted ( Light as a feather, stiff as a board) and also wished there was a guy as hot as Skeet Ulrich ( what happened to him)?

Fear- I'm not a big fan of Reese or Mark but we still watched this crazy ass movie.

The Newsies- Oh yeah, this was our official introduction to Christian Bale..no Bat Suit just singing and dancing and striking!

Clueless- defined my 7th and 8th grade year. I think I know every word to this movie.

Now, I can't wait to catch up with My So-Called Life and Freaks and Geeks on Netflix for the summer.

No comments: