Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Handbag Repair and Refurbishment with Avelle


I tend to keep a bag for ages, and am extremely picky when it comes to purchasing a new one. I've been using my same Marc by Marc for almost a year and I have a back up in another color for the next season.



Alot of my friends are now repairing their bags because: 1. nostalgia- the story behind the sample sale they snagged it at or the incredible deal they got on it or 2. they just can't afford the "new it bag".



Now there are new options for repair, when you don't have a local, word of mouth cobbler or hand bag repair guy there is Avelle- the New Bag Borrow or Steal.


Yes, they refurbish luxury bags and for a great price.




Check them out, restore that bag and let the legend of you obtaining ( and maintaining) it live on!

No comments: