Sunday, June 14, 2009

Freebie: NARS Foul Play Lipgloss Mini


I'm to "F" and it could have easily have been Fashion, Fun, and or Frumpy. But no,I had some goodies stashed from the Fashion Valley Nordstrom's trend show that I would like to bestow up a reader, consider next sunday your lucky day!

What is up for grabs? A brand new NARS' Foul Play mini lipgloss! its a bare pink hue that rivals Turkish Delight.

You have until next Sunday, June 21st at 10 am EST. to drop a line in the comments section that answers the question " What is your all-time summer jam?"

Winner will be picked at random so ... Good Luck!

Lacroix

1 comment:

Susan said...

This is probably corny but it's true, my favorite summer song is "Summertime" by Will Smith. It describes summer perfectly and is so catchy. Even after all these years I still know all the words lol.