Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Diorshow Brow Styler


I'm all about Dior's Diorshow Masacara and I think they can do now wrong in the mascara territory but this week I received an e-mail about a Diorshow Brow Styler. Wha?
I use Dior's Waterproof Crayon Eye-liner on the regular and love the consistency. Mainly because everything that has waterproof attached is clumpy, streaky and hard to wash off.
This one is actually smooth, seamless and stays until washed off-- which was one of my struggles with MAC's kohl powers. It was all over my face by high noon!

Since I received an e-mail regarding the Diorshow Brow Styler, I'm going to have to see where it is available to purchase since the website has been known to lack current color /shade information . Hopefully they can and will be on their A game and add this newbie!



No comments: