Monday, September 28, 2009

Sold Out: Yves Saint Laurent Frozen Plum Sheer Sensual Gloss Stick


Someone. Help. Me. Please.

After going to Bloomingdales in Soho to do some Fall look research, I wanted to purchase the YSL Frozen Plum Gloss Stick as I have a more summery toned one, Frozen Plum would be the nice introduction to Fall. Plus after testing it a while back- I have not stopped thinking about how much I love the texture, weight and of course- color!

Well, everyone one else sure does love it as much as I do! If not more! this is a frenzy- its SOLD OUT. Not on Sephora.com, Sephora on Fifth Ave, not in Bloomies, ysl.com, am I going to have to call the YSL store?

Susan, Soho Bloomie's YSL business manager assured me that Frozen Plum would be restocked on Thursday. Ok now, no pushing come Thursday.

No comments: