Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Opening Ceremony x Where The Wild Things Are





In anticipation of the new Spike Jones film, with a soundtrack that includes the Arcade Fire and Karen O from the "Yeah Yeah Yeah's" comes Opening Ceremony's clothing and jewelry collaboration.
In September's W magazine they profiled Pamela Love's Where The Wild Things Are charm bracelet complete with claws and traps made exclusively for Opening Ceremony as well as hinting that Mr. Jones himself would be creating pieces for this outfit.
I think the hoodies and dresses capture fall fantasy and are definately wearable. Plus I like that fact that there are his and her gear ( I imagined it would only be for boys but happened to see the pics on Opening Ceremony and was refreshed).
I love the OCx WTWTA collab, the Max suit reminds me of the brother when he was 5. Coincidentally, today is his birthday! Happy Birthday Aaron!


photos: Opening Ceremony.com

No comments: