Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Top 5 NYFW Show Looks I'm Looking Forward To


I CAN'T WAIT!

Here are my top 5 shows I'm looking forward to- Can't wait to see the Make-up and new products from NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Stila and ( new) Bryant Park Sponsor- Maybelline.

5. Ruffian- Umm, can I get my hands on MAC's Ruffian Red Pah-leeze? I'm dying to see comparisons to Russian Red.

4. Rachel Roy- For all came the Noir Levres courtesy of Bobbi Brown in the form of strong burgundy and black lips. Will cheeks become a main focus? After all, Rachel has confessed to loving the Pot Rouge in Velvet Plum.

3. Anna Sui- Boho-Hippie to Ziggy Stardust inspired wigs with metallics. Somehow it all works for my fave models Naomi Campbell and Karen Elson alike. What will she bring this time? and most importantly, will she recreate the makeup for her line?

2. Herve Leger- For the past few seasons, NARS has shown highlighted accents around the eyes and bronzed skin for HL- will Francoise and Co. step it up a notch for Spring '10? After all, shouldn't its the dawn of a new decade.

1. 3.1 Philip Lim- Spring '09's looks had me at my knees. Everyone looked beautiful. Inspiration all over the place and the introduction of NARS's Multiple Bronzers and Grenadines eyeshadow. Last season was the concealer laced lips and eyeliner. NARS+ Philip Lim= MAKEUP MAGIC

No comments: