Friday, June 29, 2007

Anna Sui Beauty review




The dark horse, under dog.. I don’t know why they have references to animals. But I can truly tell you that Anna Sui’s beauty line is under-rated. I first discovered the line when it was at my Sephora in Fashion Valley. A friend faithfully used her face powder and I was shocked that they had it in my shade too, since they didn’t have my shade in stock – I went to Ebay. I love the boudoir packaging and the rose scent of the powder brings me back to when I played with my granny’s make-up ( a very good memory). I love everything about Anna’s line- The lip colors are gorgeous, the consistency is like butter..everything my only qualm would have to be its limited availability in the US.
The only place I have found it thus far is the Victoria’s Secret Forum shops in Vegas, this is my only chance to see, the colors in real life. Back in 2003, I stopped by her store in SOHO and found they carried the line there ( quite naturally) and Sephora no longer carries her beauty products. I like to test and try prior to buying and sometimes Ebay is not 100% accurate when it comes to authenticity . If anyone could help me out- it would be much appreciated. Until then, I will cherish the few items I have.

No comments: