Wednesday, June 6, 2007

..Living my life like it's Golden..



An update on the trendshow.. it was great!
I've been in recovery mode from all the excitement last Saturday ( I will post pictures soon).
I got my make-up done by YSL and I met a very nice lady with their Beauté group named Cherry. I was overall impressed and loved what she had done.
I'll highlight all the products later because I am on a YSL kick and I don't want to be too biased. But I will mention Yves Saint Laurent's Golden Gloss #9. I'm in love again..even after my massive Moonbathe MAC haul a few days prior ( that's another story).

This gloss is great. The color through the packaging can look a bit challenging because it has gold flecks( it contains 0.2% 24K gold) in it and can be mis-inerpreted as glitter. Fret not my friends..the flecks are subtle when they hit your lips. The color and consistancy is fantastic. Mid-makeover, Cherry applied the gloss over #13 lip pencil and the color held. But everyday ( like today) I just wear the gloss alone and it has a great berry/fucshia sheen to it. Lastly, the smell is delicious- smells like red wine and roses when I went to give my boyfriend a bisou..he mentioned that my gloss smelled good ( french boyfriend approved).

Needless to say I racked up lots o' YSL goodies from this event. With my purchase I got a sweet gift. Lately GWP ( gifts with purchase) hasn't impressed me since my Clinique days back in the 8th grade when you bout $16.50 and got a 7 piece set.
Though I spent well over $20 for the YSL GWP.. it was worth it, I can acutally use all of the goodies! It came with YSL's Teint Parfait Oil-free Complexion enhancer in #3. A Rouge Vibration mini lipstick in #8, Bronzer in #2 , lip pencil in #8 , a face brush and a pretty pink bag.

Anyone working for YSL beauté please contact me. I would love to learn more about your products!

No comments: