Monday, June 25, 2007

Don't be fooled..


the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss name is not what it tastes or smells like. My case in point- I LOVE these things and they just so happen to have a sale going on now and I mosied in there and checked out some new ( and discounted) stuff. The assumption about these tasty treats is that it the label conveys the way it will smell and taste just like my coveted "I Want Candy" and "Strawberry Fizz", well I was duped on my newly purchased " Ma Cherry Amour". Yes, it was my fault I didn't test it out- I assumed based on the color ( cherry) and label ( see above) that it would be Cherry.. well, when it hit my lips I got a blast of..chocolate?
Someone from VS, can you please explain? I know you have another cherry flavor but this threw me for a loop.

No comments: