Monday, June 4, 2007

Shiny Happy Healthy Hair



Two weeks until the official kick-off of summer. Temperatures are high and humidity, frizz, bugs.. LET’S GET IT INTO SHAPE!

For me, I have relaxed, shoulder-length dry hair and on top of that, I’m learning to surf this month (I can hear the breakage already). But, I’m determined to turn this into a positive.
How? For starters, I got some great info from the Nordstrom Trendshow I attended on Saturday. I spoke with Scott from Phyto regarding some hair care products for a friend and quickly the convo was about my relaxed hair and how they had relaxers ( really?) to restore moisture and improve the strength of my hair.. Now, just before I dish out the money for a relaxer by Phyto.. I decided to start out small.. how about Shampoo or Conditioner.. or even styling spray.. I started with the spray.

2 and a ½ days later, I’m proud to say that Phyto has changed my hair.. I had little to no breakage. I used PhytoSpecific Intergral Haircare.
Another Leave-in that is great is the Pantene Relaxed and Natural and the Oscar Blandi Protein Mist.

Since I will not subject my hair to flat irons , I need to keep my strands shiny and frizz free. So far I am liking Aveda’s Light Elements Smoothing Fluid Lotion, and Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Serum.

So now I can check off hair on my “to do” list for maintenance.

No comments: