Monday, June 11, 2007

Creme de nuit


This weekend was great. To end it, yesterday I went to see Interpol and Kings of Leon for FM 94.9's Independence Jam. Needless to say, I was beat.

This was the perfect opportunity to test out my stash of face cremes I have collected from trendshows. Makeover's and Demos. Having oily skin I'm not partial to thick cremes but I remember a while back using Philosophy's Hope in a Jar and being happy,so I recaptured the magic and used it last night.I love
the foamy-creme texture and its distinctive smell plus hearing all the raves about it, I figure- "Why not". I think I'm going to have this one on hand for late nights out. My friend Kim approached me today and said that I need to list products for a " Hangover kit". My Response, Kim. "Will do"!

Ok Back to cremes.. Dior Capture Totale is my fave for now. I love how my face feels afterward- velvety and replenished as if I got a good nights sleep.

Back in the day ( I say 8+ years ago) Clinique Total Turnaround was my candy. I used it every night because my skin would break out alot. It worked very well and helped heal my acne scars, it helps "turn around" your skin and it did just that.

No comments: