Saturday, June 2, 2007

Libertine for Target: August '07





As part of Target's Go International, next up is Libertine.
Though I wasn't too excited about Patrick Robinson's collection - they grey pants are great. Its my "summer skinny pant" that I can wear confidently with bright shoes or accessories. Black skinny jeans in the summer... maybe for dinner.
I love Libertine's take on Victorian/ School Prep. When I was in Paris last year having some coffee at the Lourve, I distinctly remember a gentleman wearing a jacket that was Libertine. How did I know? Their horse print on the side of the jacket.
I'm also happy that the models for the collection ( thus far) don't look like they are 13 years old- that was a gripe I have about PR's collection... yes, its Grecian inspired, brown, blue and reds but come on.. should a 25 inch waist line fit a size 5 pant? I think not.

No comments: